View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 03:58 AM   #3
axel77
Fanatic
axel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-books

Device: iliad
I really don't understand this.

Yesterday I prepared a sloppy scanned pdf download from class for the Iliad. I cropped it nicely to single side pages with the scripts.. but since it was sloppy scanned, the single pages had to be quite big, so all pages fit inside the rectangle. No problem, you can zoom it in, not?

Today in train when I wanted to prepare my self for class, the FUCKING ZOOMING BUTTON is again disabled. Almost impossible to read that crap. I'm right now so furios at the iLiad and iRex. Really I want to be an enthusiast, but why the hell is this fucking zooming button disabled!

Its not that device technically couldn't zoom, it resizes the pages when you turn the page, or turn on/off full screen. Yes I reinstalled the iRex iPDF to be sure its not because I used non standard software.

This is just yet another important one of those many smalll issues, why if right now a friend would ask me if he should by one himself, I'd say no

*SIGH*
axel77 is offline   Reply With Quote