View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
hadnt read it yet. thats annoying. every time i think i see a tablet i will want, the company making it screws something up.

i mean does that mean photos as well? you can just load a bunch of pics on the SD card and then just show them from the photobook app? you have to move them from the SD card to the internal first? how much sense does that make to even bother having the sd card?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote