View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #45
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Does the new one have a lithium polymer (Li-poly) battery? I haven't seen that. I was referring to the Lithium ion (Li-ion) variety that my 505 has.
Lithium Ion and Lithion Ion Polymer batteries are alike in that respect - neither of them minds being "topped up", unlike older battery technologies where it did harm the battery not to fully discharge/recharge it.

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't a lithium ion polymer battery; they've almost completely replaced the older lithium ion technology.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote