View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 07:33 PM   #60
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Approximately 25 Shepherd's Notes on Sale Now for Only 99 Cents Each!

I notice that several Shepherd's Notes have been put on sale for 99 cents each. I counted 25 of them at Amazon. I think that all, or at least most, of them retail for $4.99 each. So, this amounts to a sweet 80% discount on each of them.

There are Shepherd's Notes that deal with things other than books of the Bible. There is, for example, one on Augustine and one on Bible manners and customs. However, all of the Shepherd's Notes that are in this sale are about specific books of the Bible.

Most of the ones dealing with books of the Bible seem to hover around the 100-page number in length.

I have bought several Shepherd's Notes in the past, but to be honest, I have not used any of them. So, I can't really speak to the quality of them. However, they are written by different authors, which usually means that they will be uneven in quality. So, my recommendation is that you check reviews and ratings at such places as Amazon and GoodReads on each one that you may be interested in.

You can see a complete list here of the Shepherd Notes at Amazon in the Kindle mobi format. They are sorted by price, low to high, so the 99 cent ones will be at the beginning. I know that the same, or nearly the same, Shepherd's Notes are on sale at other places, including Vyrso. I noticed that Amazon also has one on Calvin's Institutes of Religion on sale for 99 cents.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 02-17-2016 at 07:39 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote