View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:44 AM   #9
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Still this fixation with touch screens. Why? They are more trouble than they're worth. I don't want to move my hands to swipe the screen for some poor virtual approximation of turning a page, when it is much simpler to keep my thumb on a page turn button, and to press it when necessary. I don't want to continuously have to wipe finger smears off a screen which I have to keep clean because I am trying to READ the damn thing.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote