View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 11:06 PM   #3
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
What is eating normally? My problem is my eating is so erratic I have to normalise it. I have done this process before so this time I skipped the pigging out counting part. It is a good tip though.

I now know how many calories I need to eat to maintain or lose weight. I just have to count them so I know if I have gone over or not!

Naughty red wine is one of the culprits. it makes me eat more. E.g.

You have a glass of red wine and a plate of Doritos(with sour cream). The chips run out, but you haven't finished your wine. I get more chips to go with the rest of my wine. Then the wine runs out and I haven't finished my chips..... and on and on ad infinitum! I need to break the cornchips/wine cycle! :sigh:

I started last Monday and so tommorrow is check in day and I think I have already lost about half a kilo..
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote