View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #9
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
I love it!! For me its a great reader. I developed CSR (Central Serous Retinopathy) and was having trouble reading my Kindle unless I was under a search light. Problem solved with the ipad. Works out doors well at least under the porch and not in direct sunlight. I use the Kindle app for reading. I prefer it to iBooks. I like the muted sepia background look.

The netflix app is really good. Just playing around with it and watched a couple of classic TV comedies. Great picture and sound.

I also like Chess and will be downloading one of its more advance Chess apps.

Just starting to explore apps and uses, but I primarily bought it as a reader and absolutely love it for that.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote