View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 11:34 PM   #1
Lirael
Moomin
Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lirael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Thinking of selling my 505 and getting a 300...

Don't get me wrong, I love the 505, but lately I've found myself wishing for something that I could just stick in my pocket and carry around (I generally wear clothing with fairly sizable pockets, but not quite sizable enough for the 505.)

I'm considering selling it, and going with the 300 instead - I had the chance to play with one the other day at Best Buy, and I like the size, and the way it feels in my hands. It doesn't have the expandable memory of the 505, but I've found myself not really using that as much as I'd anticipated. Only, I'm rather worried that I'll regret it, and be stuck, so I was wondering - anyone else made this switch? What did you think about it?
Lirael is offline   Reply With Quote