View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 12:40 PM   #6
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
For your RPG files, try printing them at reduced size to match the screen size of the device you're considering, and see if you still find them readable. I'm able to read most A4/Letter pages on my iLiad without pan/zoom (except to eliminate margins), but small text doesn't bother me. I personally wouldn't want a character sheet I couldn't make notes on, though.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote