View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 06:03 AM   #1
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
How many stories?

I've noticed that my 'muse' (read, imagination, subconscious, whatever) just isn't happy unless I have 10 stories on the go at once. TEN. Once I hit that magic number, I seem to be able to buckle down and work on each of them until at least one is finished.

This is ridiculous. But really, I don't have the time or energy to try harder to get focus happening. If it comes out, well, hot damn, that's a good day, cos it's competing with toddler and job and marriage and housework and sleep and Buffy and knitting for space in my brain

Anyone else in the same boat?
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote