View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Oh, I do, I do, I do ..... You were sitting in a tub, no, no wait - you were wearing nothing but a sock, no, um, you had this nice colourful pinwheel going round and round and.... Oh, and Peace yo! Aww, good old times
hm, it seems vaguely familiar... maybe i should search my memory a bit more.

Quote:
Good to know I'm not the only Neanderthaler. And yes, I remember everything you just said
i also remember when my east german friends told me they had to wait maybe a year to get a telephone installed in their house. this was about 15 years ago. they had to use a phone booth in the street. there was one (in dresden) which was broken, so you could telephone even long distance without paying, for as long as you wanted. there was always a long line for that one.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote