View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 08:54 AM   #6
Ksquared
Groupie
Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Kobo Aura 6", Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg10 View Post
Finally I received the replacement after two weeks since I sent mine. I'm dissapointed with new one because has a shadow zone in the lower right corner. Another problem with frontlight.
Really, I don't know what to do because don't want to wait two more weeks without the reader...
I would suggest getting on the phone with them, explaining that this is the second return and that you don't want to send out the defective unit until a good one arrives.

I hope you have better luck. I like my Kobo Aura 6", and I wish the customer service group handled things better. Too many customers comment on stuff like this!
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote