View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 11:56 AM   #103
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
It sounds like a splendid idea to me.

I won't be taking it up yet though, as Im afraid the first two books have yet to reach the top of my "to be read" pile. Brandon Sanderson's "Mistborn" series has me enthralled currently.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
That is a very interesting idea! I'm going to give that some serious thought. What do the rest of you, as readers, think about it? Would you feel it was a good deal--free ebook with the purchase of a hardcover, either directly from me or with proof-of-purchase from a bookstore?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote