View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #373
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sischa View Post
WLAN/3G is turned off even if not in airplane mode before.

At least my WLAN Scanner can not find my PW on the local networked when switched off by pressing the power button by 7 sec and i think emailed books don't arrive before you turn it on again.
Yes I think you are spot on Sischa, this seems to be the only difference between the two sleep modes (screensaver or blank screen). The Wireless/3G connectivity is off with the blank screen, but still on with the screensaver.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote