View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Which way do you insert the micro sd card in the STR?

It sounds like a dumb question, but I'm not sure which way to insert the micro SD card in the Simple Touch, and I'm nervous of putting it in the wrong way and not being able to remove it.

I found these instructions:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/conten...k-ereader.html

Quote:

Lay the reader face down on a well-lit, clean, level surface covered with a soft cloth to protect the screen surface.

Hold the memory card with the logo facing down away from you and carefully slide it into the slot.
However, when I do this, it doesn't seem to slide in naturally, and I'm frightened of forcing it. Are these instructions correct? When the Nook STR is laying FACE DOWN should the logo of the micro SD card be FACING UP or DOWN. Excuse the caps. Thanks.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote