View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #28
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's a pity that top hats have gone out of fashion. If you read 19th and early 20th century novels, as I do, you constantly read references to people carrying things in them. Businessmen carried documents in their top hat; doctors carried their stethoscope in theirs. Very useful things . I suspect that's one reason that English doctors continued to wear frock coats and top hats until the mid years of the 20th century - long after they'd gone out of general fashion.
I agree. Who doesn't love a good top hat.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote