View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:34 PM   #15
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
I never realised before that it was impossible to maximize profit unless you maximise licensing to competitors who have far less in house manufactoring capacity than you do. Truly, you are a wonder.
I wasn't talking about licensing to competitors (i.e. LG, Sharp, etc.). I was talking about manufacturing screens for their clients (i.e. Apple). When it comes to the part of Samsung that manufactures screens, Apple is not a competitor, it is a client.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote