View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #26
AintLDS
No soliciting
AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage and iPhone 8 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
That is a big difference in text contrast! They have improved something. Wow I want yours. Mine has such bad contrast. *sigh*
I returned the first K4NT I received after I got the Touch since the Touch had a much nicer display. The replacement K4NT I received was on par with the Touch.

My K69 has a better display than my K4NT. You can see it in the picture but up close there is more of a difference (and it's not because of the black bezel). When you hold the units over each other, you can tell the difference. At least my particular specimens of each unit show that the K69 is an improvement. This may not be the case for others.
AintLDS is offline   Reply With Quote