Thread: Amazon Prime...
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 08:14 AM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Please tell me, I use Amazon for "everyday" purchases a bit, not enough to make it worth paying £49 just for the Prime delivery benefits.
So, for just a rough idea, would it be of benefit to join it for the freebies offered only for Prime members, and for the lending library ?

Oh, and could I use it anyway, for ebooks, as I have K4PC not a kindle.

Thenks awfully.
I think the lending library (and the freebies) only works for the Kindle devices, not for K4PC? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

For example, I'm looking at Mocking Jay, it says "Prime members, read for free)". I'm a prime member (I don't have a Kindle), but I can't figure out how to read it for free.

I believe there is a distinction between a Prime Member and a Kindle Prime Member. (elitist Amazon bastards. ).
John F is offline   Reply With Quote