View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #325
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
DRM does prevent casual sharing among non-tech-savvy customers.
Actually, the group it's effective against is much smaller than that. It's non-tech-savvy customers who HAVE NO ACCESS TO someone who is appropriately tech savvy to set it up for them.

By definition, I do not know anyone in that group (because if I know them, then they know ME) but I assume they must be out there.*

ApK

* I presume this group is made up primarily of the hot, popular women who ignored me in high school. Serves them right. They probably don't do much reading anyway.

Last edited by ApK; 04-04-2012 at 10:35 AM.