View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 06:48 AM   #124
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyz View Post
Gurrr...

I wanted to see the other side of the board since I flashed successfully (directly to ermine) but said the sdcard (internal?) was not formatted.

Well, I managed to break the power slider button... just like tekknogenius here. It's the inner black one, not the outer silver one.

(I suspected I could get the internal sdcard flashed with a dingo upgrade, but wasn't thinking)

Open to brilliant ideas... or this might be a "lab device" which sits torn apart so I can get to everything.
How good are you with a soldering iron?

Just remove the old switch and replace with a new one.

If you go the replacement route make sure you have a temperature controlled iron and it has a fine point tip, that way you are much less likely to damage the circuit board and bridge tracks.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote