Thread: Making an ebook
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidolores View Post
I am a new member and have written and published several book that I want make available as ebooks, to be read on iPhone, iPad, Kindle etc.
I would like some simple advise on how to go about it. I have Indesign on my iMac and I books are in Word and PDF formate at the moment.

Any offers of help ?
Writer2EPUB will convert a Word file to EPUB
Calibre will make an attempt at converting PDF (a terrible format to convert FROM)

EPUB Reader is only (a great one) a viewing plugin for Firefox
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote