View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 07:40 PM   #4
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
the only thing IMHO that labelling leads to is overseeing great books just because $_person put a genere label on it.
Only if people choose to skip certain genres, for the sake of skipping genres. For me that is not really the case; with the exception of graphic horror. I'd like to sleep at night and not have horrible images in my head - the exact same reason I avoid horror movies. Are you saying that I should suffer nightmares becuase I choose to know the genre of a book before I read it?
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote