View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I don't normally use rtf or mobi, but unless I'm mistaken when you converted the file from mobi to rtf you lost all links to footnotes. I don't believe RTF supports linking within the document.

You might have success converting to ePub, editing your chapters in Sigil, and converting it back to mobi.

Good Luck.
oh, so ePub would save all that? I'll give it a shot. Thanks! I thought so, I didn't think RTF would save those links, but it was the only way I knew how to add headers...
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote