View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 11:29 PM   #210
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Mac User:

I've placed the kobo-update-4.4.9298 folder into the .kobo folder of my KA1 (drag and drop in the Finder), ejected the device, and no update occurs. I've also powered the KA1 off, then turned it back on. I remounted the device and that update folder is still sitting all perty in the .kobo folder. Any suggestions?

Update: Ah, I followed some advice online, but it was wrong. Dumping the kobo-update-4.4.9298 folder into .kobo will do nothing. Dumping the *contents* of kobo-update-4.4.9298 into .kobo does the trick. I'll leave this post here just in case some other Mac user runs into the same problem.

Last edited by Cootey; 05-16-2017 at 11:38 PM.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote