View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 04:24 PM   #207
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I disagree. Given that the new new home screen is different enough, viewing the old new home screen doesn't cut it any longer.
Dude, I just turned on my H2O with the new firmware installed. Allowing for the obvious difference between what I have loaded and what's in the other guy's account, I only see two tiny differences between the snapshot's new home screen and mine. First, my middle-right tile shows what collection I last accessed, and second, my bottom-right tile shows my Super Points balance instead of a Pocket link.

That's more than close enough to say, "yup, that's the new home screen."
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote