View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 01:57 PM   #203
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
It is not uncommon for the battery to drain one time after a syncing. Then after the recharge things return to normal.

. . . . . Pete
Interesting. I hadn't known that.

I wonder if it makes a difference whether the update was sideloaded or done via wifi or the desktop Kobo app?

For what it's worth, I sideloaded my update and have, so far, experienced no undue battery drain.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote