View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #14
dtanis
Enthusiast
dtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud ofdtanis has much to be proud of

Device: PocketBook Pro 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I thought it was only a matter of time before someone asked for this. Anyway, it wasn't too hard to implement, so I added it to the program. I've updated the zip files at the top of this thread and at my website with the new binaries and source file.
Thank rkomar for implementing that feature. It works great for me. I found a tiny bug, but I think the problem lies in the firmware. When the zoom keyboard is opened and you use the direction keys (not the stylus) to move to the keyboard to select a certain button, the cursor disappears but no button is selected. You need to press the left direction key several times to gain access to the keyboard. After that it works normally.
dtanis is offline   Reply With Quote