View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 09:38 AM   #606
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampshire Nanny View Post
I'm in similar circumstances. I may finish one more book this month, but even so, I will have read only 9 books this month -- and July is a LONG month. I've also read significantly fewer pages this month, so I can't blame long books for the reduction in number completed.

At the beginning of the month, I was 12 books ahead of schedule to complete 150 by the end of the year. I chose to view that as being one month ahead of schedule since I need to average 12.5 books per month. I feel fortunate to have had a bit of a buffer since I didn't manage to get much reading done this month.
Same here, I have been unwilling to pay the high prices for the harry potter books. Since I joined Kindle Unlimited I have been trying to complete the series, the closed series, now that price no longer makes any difference. I also have a smaller one about an Israeli air pilot, can't seem to recall the name at this point. I have gotten $23 worth of books from the program for $10 thus far. Keeping track for a while to determine if the program is worth while to me.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote