View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 10:45 AM   #601
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I'm doing okay on my sub-challenges, but it does still seem like there's a long way to go.

I made a spreadsheet to manage my (now) 12 challenges from Worlds Without End, and ended up with a list of 51 books to cover 130 slots, trying to focus on books I already owned, and which covered as many challenges as possible. I have now read 31 of the 51, leaving me with 20 to go, but that's still 4 a month for the next five months, which is still a fairly high speed for me, especially when there are other things I also want to read. I'm going to have fewer constraints next year, for sure.

I'm currently just over half way through the 32nd book, The Time Ships by Stephen Baxter, which at 630 pages is the longest book remaining on my list. I'm hoping to finish it before the end of the month.

My TBR challenge has been wounded by the Hugo packets, but I'm still hopeful. The Hugo packets and my inability to avoid buying more books.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote