View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #708
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Got mine today after playing with it at a local store (they've officially launched in India recently). I like the design, and the ridged back does make it easier to hold. The screen is an absolute gem though, and the lighting is very even and makes it look really nice. I am having some initial issues with Wifi sync though, but this seems to promise a very immersive reading experience, so I'm willing to put up with a few niggles.

One question for more experienced users though, is there anyway to remove the sleeping / power off indicator from the screen saver?

[Image deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-25-2013 at 01:56 PM.
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote