View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #7
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryk_us View Post
Also, how do I register the device? I have the old RCA manual, but as I understand, those sites no longer exist, and I didn't find anything on the ebooktech main page about registering.

If you know...

Anyway, thanks for the help you guys. I'm saving that pesky prf file in case anyone else needs it.

Sherry
To check if your unit is not registered already, tap the eBookshelf, then the Info button and notice what it says for Name and User ID. If it says 'Not yet registered' or similar, then do the following to register your REB 1200:
Connect to your Online Bookshelf, then tap the Menu button, and then tap the Bookstore icon.

You should be presented with a screen with three buttons: register, bookshelf and learn more.

Tap the register button and fill in your personal profile such as your name, address, or phone number.

Tap continue and enter your User ID and Password (that you would use when registering at www.ebookwise.com using its Login link)

Tap continue again and then you're done!
This registration procedure is the same for the REB 1200 or EBW 1150.

Enjoy this (yours and mine) wonderful device!

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-17-2008 at 06:07 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote