View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #16466
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Yes, I did, but I was blown away by Stephen Goldin's Polly, which I just finished. This one comes as near to perfect story-telling as any book I've read in a long time. Interesting characters, a compelling dilemma, a snowman on the front lawn who seems unaffected by a sweltering heatwave, and a sexy offbeat heroine who may or may not be God. Oh boy was this fun to read!

Highly, highly recommended.
This sounds like a good read. I will buy this one. By the way it is $4.99 on Amazon and B & N. Google Reads has it for $3.82.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote