View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #9
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starplatinum View Post
Thanx for the support!

Yes it would be great to add the support for these famous mobile games..
The Arc is a good tablet for gaming (for me better than tegra3)

I'm trying to understand how to contact Gameloft too..
The exact opposite for me. Have installed Riptide, Beach Buggy Blitz, Real Racing 2, Asphalt 7, Shine Runner on 2 different arcs. Both have suffered from the same problem of intermittent or zero response to right hand touch steering input. Multiple hard resets did nothing to resolve it. Sometimes it would play for a while normally and you would think great this time its sorted only for it to start all over. Both came from the same store so I suppose it could have been a bad batch. Just marking time till the archos platinum series is out.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote