View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #12
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughdal View Post
I did delete and re-add the credit card to no avail. It's the only US card I have so no using another card. I'll probably have to go down the de-registure road cause I'm plum out of ideas. Would the Adobe DRM app keep the books I've bought stored anywhere else but on the nook? Would my B&N purchases still be saved on their server? Just asking before I get started.

Hughdal
Your B&N books are stored on their server, you will just have to download them again (you will see all the covers with a download banner).

In the case of Adobe DRM books that you have sideloaded those books will be deleted. So if you do not have a backup of those books on your PC (which you always should have), copy those from the Nook back to your PC.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote