Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #10461
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yes, I'm in Canada and yes we use the Queen's English. I went to a very proper gathering at Government House to meet our Lieutenant Governor. The LG "is the viceregal representative in a provincial jurisdiction of the Canadian monarch and head of state." The Queen you know.

Not that she ever meddles in our affairs, but if she wanted to and I'd like to think that she'd give our Prime Ministers a spanking every now and then to put them in line.

No guesses for favourite colour? It's blue.

Someone else please take the quiz along it's rightful path this time.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote