View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 05:01 AM   #109
ext233
Enthusiast
ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Your kindle is probably choking on that one file. Do a mobi to mobi convert in calibre before sending it.
I seem to have this problem of certain books crashing the entire library. What could be causing that?

Also, I notice you suggest 'mobi to mobi' conversion quite a lot...what is the best way to do this in bulk, overwriting the old files? I don't want to have one mobi that works, and one that doesn't, and no way to tell them apart.
ext233 is offline   Reply With Quote