View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #11
MooseFam5
Enthusiast
MooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Nook STR, Nook Tablet
I am intrigued and run Windows 7 64-bit on my PC. If I install the 64-bit version and use the existing library is there a risk that any bugs in the new version could corrupt my existing book files? (EPUBs)

I'm just wondering if I should back up the library before trying the new version. To my amateur tech thinking, the only real risk would be to the library metadata and possibly to any books I converted using the 64-bit version. My assumption is that existing book files would be fine but I'd like to get the thoughts of some of the more technical folks on the forum.

Thanks in advance for any guidance!
MooseFam5 is offline   Reply With Quote