View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #244
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Of course you can switch resolution -- though you shouldn't go lower than the minimum required for "snapping" apps. My guess is that the lower resolution for Windows RT is simply a compromise to keep the device running more smoothly and make it smaller (no need for a bigger battery) -- Apple took the same road for the Mini. But for now I really don't have any problems with the display. Looks more than good enough to me. For reading text I prefer to use e-ink, anyway.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote