View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:56 AM   #11
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
MS handicapped OneNote to keep people from using it as a word processor
This comment intrigues me, David M. Has this always been the case with OneNote, or is it a recent development?

I'm not sure how accurate the info was, but I read on the net that there are compatibility problems between ON 2007 and Windows 7, so I'm going to download a demo of ON 2010, just to see if I get on with it.

I did a quick search for MR posts concerning OneNote, and noticed that you seem to be experienced in using it. Which version have you preferred David M?

Thanks for all the help and advice.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote