View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:36 AM   #74
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky77 View Post
I'd be curious to know what the PW's average rating would be when you discount all the reviewers furiously giving one star reviews as it doesn't do text to speech / has smaller storage capacity than they'd imagined (both listed in the specs when they ordered) or that they are annoyed that despite ordering 2 weeks ago it's not arrived yet.

These idiots seriously throw off the average.
I've said this before, but if you're going to toss out the bad reviews you don't agree with, you also have to toss out all the 'fanboy' reviews from people who post reviews saying stuff like "I haven't gotten my PW yet but I've seen the pics and I know it's going to be AMAZING, so ignore all these bad reviews!!!!!"

In short--the average is the average. I know people really, really want to believe you should just toss out X percentage of pointless negative reviews, but they're there on every high-profile product. It doesn't stop stellar high-profile products like iPads from hitting 4.5 stars.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote