View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 03:58 AM   #18
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I don't know if it impacts why the contacts are not coming over, sorry.

I just picked up the 3Gs and had my service provider transfer my contacts over while I was at the store. I wish that I hadn't. I ended up with duplicates and some triple ones. Apparently, those that were in favorites and other groups were carried over as separate entries and those with home and mobile numbers also transferred as separate entries.

I spent longer trying to fix it than it would have taken to just enter everything myself.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote