Thread: DR800 my latest findings
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Quote:
Originally Posted by repods View Post
so.. just to update people that own this unfortunately dead device..
sorry to hear that, nothing that can be done ?

Quote:
moreover the dr-800 has a bug, well it has "some" bugs, but this one is very annoying..
as many of you for sure noticed if you setup fullscreen or zoom, or continuous for a book after some time, and some page turns for some reasons your settings are resetted, and this is very annoying expecially for zoom level that you have to setup carefully for every single book..
what happens to me while reading fullscreen mobi books with FBReader is that the device freezes after several page turns, after rebooting all settings are indeed gone and the book does not even appear in the recently opened smart folder, I would really like to try both your scripts, could you attach them ? ( and maybe also instructions where to copy the other dr1000 uds)

Quote:
so if someone can tell me a way to turn on and off the led, or can wirte a little program with the sdk that can do that so I can use it in the scripts I would be very thankfull.
have a look at Mackx's patch for the DR1000, he has introduced settings options for the leds so he must be able to control them ....

Last edited by fekhner; 01-22-2012 at 07:03 PM.
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote