View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 03:46 AM   #40
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Yesterday, I came across a birdwatching app, iBird, which is 50% off at the moment. There are many versions of the app, mostly centered on North America, but I bought the one for the UK. That's the closest I could find to home, apparently there is no equivalent for France. Anyway, the app looks good, although the descriptive texts seem a bit short to me. I only gave it a very quick look but if anybody is interested, I could give a better review tonight. These apps are not cheap, so 50% off is not to be scorned.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote