View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyGuy View Post
I bought the Galaxy Player 5.0 but I am returning it. It has two issues: When playing any MP4 file there is no audio, and it will not download apps from the Android Market place. When creating the account for the device on the market place there is a constant message that says "there is no phone associated with this account" and you can't get past it. It is not a phone it is a tablet. It is going back today.
My Galaxy 5.0 is recognized and has no problems downloading apps from either Android Market or Appstore for Android.

I had no problems linking either of my Galaxy Players to my already established accounts at both app stores. Not sure why you're having that problem.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote