View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
chaley, thanks for the clarification. I didn't think there was a way to do extract that info in a bulk Add, but wanted to make sure.

Yes, the last-modified date of the file (format) being imported, not the date the file (format) was copied into calibre.

Re the one format per book, that was my other thread-question asking if there was a way to do one-format-per-book during a bulk add. Re different mod-dates for each format in a record with multiple formats: yes, that is one problem.

Re template function " formats_modtimes " -- thanks, I'll look into that.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote