View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #39
twinszz
Connoisseur
twinszz will become famous soon enoughtwinszz will become famous soon enoughtwinszz will become famous soon enoughtwinszz will become famous soon enoughtwinszz will become famous soon enoughtwinszz will become famous soon enough

Device: prs 300, 600, 950, 350, & T1
Wellllll, Sony is at it again. I am on the phone with them right.....now. Annnnnddd, ok, I'll stop that, LOL.

They are giving me the run around. First he asked did the pages flip while reading a Sony purchased book. I say no, I was reading a book already on the reader, the first time. The second time, it was a Sony purchased book. The third time, it was a book from elsewhere still in the acceptable format.

By his questioning, I believe they will first try to say it has to be a Sony purchased book or else the problem is with the book from elsewhere causing the problem.

I am greatly annoyed at the suggestions these people are told to me. He keeps telling me that they, Sony, has not received ANY complaints in regards to the unexpected page turns, nor about the touch application "freezing" or plain ole' not working.

T1 is closer to heading back to Target, which by the way has a 90 day return policy.

I know I am rambling, but, I get seriously P O'd when I have to deal with Sony Customer Service.

I'll repost after this call.
twinszz is offline   Reply With Quote