View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 05:43 PM   #8
Gladtobemom
Connoisseur
Gladtobemom began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook, Palm Z72
An important difference

OK $25 isn't "cheap", but it is a good deal for a well made item that fits perfectly.

The important differences between this and using a "junior pad" case

1--this one FITS like a glove. Just enough extra space, evenly distributed, to make you feel that iff you dropped it--the edge would take most of the shock.

2--It fits in a BDU pocket. The Compact was sized specifically to fit in a BDU thigh pocket (Battle Daily Uniform) which is incredibly handy for also fitting into my coat pocket or my husband's coat pocket. It just fits in more places. I usually wear an apron around the house and it fits in that pocket too. DH says it will fit pretty much anywhere a TV guide or Reader's Digest would fit (he used to carry around a Reader's Digest just because it fit in his pocket).

3--The Zipper zips both ways and it is very well made. Levenger will stand behind ANY of their stuff. I reurned a folio that was coming unstitched at the zipper 4 years after I bought it. They didn't have the same color anymore but they replaced it with the same item and gave me a choice of colors.

And yes--I tried it in a BDU pocket.

Gladtobemom
Gladtobemom is offline   Reply With Quote