View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I had this problem recently. I reformatted my 950 and that fixed it. On your 950 go to Settings > Initialization > Format Memory > Internal Memory. I'm pretty sure I accidentally corrupted some of the cache files on my 950. A reformat was an easy way to fix it. However, you might lose some of your bookmarks and annotations. It will delete all the books but keep your Wi-fi info and account authorization and other settings you have made. Then you'll have to reload your books. Fixed the error message for me.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote