View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 02:46 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajju View Post
Have you tried to send PDF files for conversion via email? Does it work?

Also the text on the Amazon help page implies that there is a free way to convert files by sending them to yourname@free.kindle.com. ("If you would like to avoid the 10 cent charge"). Have you tried that?

Finally, can it handle PRCs loaded on an SD card well? I have a bunch of pdf e-books that I plan on converting to PRCs and being able to read those is the main reason I want to buy a Kindle.

Thanks!
I tried the @free.kindle.com, it works. It doesn't matter where the PRCs are, they will work on the Kindle. Just make sure they are formatted properly.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote